Get a chance to win Php 25,000 worth of LAZADA voucher codes with Coins.ph!
Just use your ID and Selfie verified Coins.ph account to buy prepaid load or game credits on November 8-9, 2017. Earn 1 raffle entry for every Php 50 single transaction purchase. The more prepaid load and game credits you buy, the more chances of winning!
Make sure your Coins.ph wallet has enough funds to buy prepaid load or game credits! Fund your account instantly with our coinsXpress options: 7-Eleven, M Lhuillier ePay, Cebuana Lhuillier, or GCash.
Promo Terms and Conditions:
- Your Coins.ph account must be ID and Selfie verified to qualify for the raffle
- You earn a raffle entry for every Php 50 worth of prepaid load and/or game credits purchased in a single transaction during the promo period (e.g. Buy Php 150 worth of load = 3 raffle entries)
- Raffle period is from November 8, 2017 12:00AM – November 9, 2017; 11:59PM
- Winners are drawn randomly. Raffle draw will be held on November 10, 2017 at the Betur Inc office (1202 Centerpoint Bldg Garnet Road cor Julia Vargas Ortigas Pasig City) in the presence of a DTI representative.
- 1 winner of Lazada voucher codes worth Php 25,000
- 1 winner of Lazada voucher codes worth Php 10,000
- 3 winners of Lazada voucher codes worth Php 5,000
- All winners will be notified via registered mail, email, and social media announcement. Winners have 60 days from receipt of notification to claim the prize.
- A participant can win only once. If a name is drawn more than once, the customer wins the bigger prize.
- You can use the voucher code on Lazada’s website or app until fully consumed
- Maximum of one Coins.ph account per individual
- Winner shall shoulder 20% tax for the prize exceeding Php 10,000.
- Betur, Inc. reserves the right to use the names, images and videos of the winners for publicity and promotion purposes without further compensation.
- Employees of Betur Inc and LAZADA and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the raffle.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 13788 Series of 2017
A Public School Teacher who loves to make some IT Stuff such as blog that can help to provide information to all teachers around the Globe.