MANILA, Philippines – Malacañang suspended government work and classes in public schools nationwide for Thursday, September 21, the 45th anniversary of the declaration of martial law under the Marcos regime.
Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella said it is up to private schools and companies whether they also want to call off classes or work.
Below is a list of private schools which have also suspended classes for Thursday.
- All private schools in Davao City, as ordered by Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio
- Angelicum College Quezon City
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran
- Colegio San Agustin-Makati
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
- La Consolacion College Manila
- Lourdes School Quezon City
- Manila Tytana Colleges
- Mapua University – Intramuros and Makati
- Mariano Marcos State University
- National Teachers College
- San Beda College-Manila
- San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- St James Academy Malabon
- St Paul College Pasig
- St Scholastica’s College Manila
- St Stephen’s High School
- Tiong Se Academy
- University of Santo Tomas
Updated as of September 21, 2017
A Public School Teacher who loves to make some IT Stuff such as blog that can help to provide information to all teachers around the Globe.